The Argentine Embassy to the Kingdom of Sweden is pleased to share the video that, on the occasion of International Women's Day, has been made thanks to the collaboration of Dr. María Clara Medina, researcher, historian, expert on gender issues at the University of Gothenburg and president of CEISAL (European Council of Social Research of Latin America).
A group of Swedish and Argentine women, belonging to the colony in Sweden, tell us about their transformative experiences and how they have made their way from their most varied trades and professions, answering the question:
How do you think you can transform the world based on your role as a woman, in your different professions and also in your organizations?
We especially appreciate the collaboration of all the participants:
- Lic. Eva Louise Bäckemo Johansson, Master of Global Studies, University of Gothenburg
- Dr Lucia Franzini, Trollbäckens Vårcentral, Tyresö
- Dr. Irene Molina, researcher and teacher at CEMFOR University of Uppsala - Virginia Higa, writer
- Dr. Susann Baez Ullberg, Uppsala University
- Natalia Cruz MD PhD, gynecologist and president of the Swedish Menopause Society
- Prof. Ana Maria Sabio (Malmö), Association of Mothers of Plaza de Mayo in Sweden
- Professor Andrea Castro, University of Gothenburg
- Rubina Breyne, volunteer at the NGO "Kvinna till kvinna" - Alejandra Lemmo, Data Engineer, Vattenfall
- Andrea Reschia, Shoe Designer, Reschia Studios
- Veronika Wand-Danielsson, Director of the Department of the Americas, Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
We move the world and transform it! Happy International Women's Day!